KNA Dog Competition October 2020 – terms and conditions
Kew Neighbourhood Association is looking to find one of Kew’s friendliest dogs to be the star of our 2020 Christmas card to our clients and volunteers. The winning canine will be photographed in a Christmas themed photoshoot for KNA and will take seasonal greetings to hundreds of local residents.
Kew Neighbourhood Association (charity no. 1034340) is the promoter of this competition. By entering you are agreeing to be bound by these rules, terms and conditions. KNA retains our right to adjust or close the competition at any time.
- The competition must be entered by the owner of the dog, aged over 18, and resident in the Kew Neighbourhood area of service, which is detailed in full: https://kna.org.uk/about/our-area/. Please check your address against the service area before spending time taking photographs, we don’t want you to feel your efforts are wasted.
- Entries must be submitted between Monday 5 October and Sunday 11 October. Judging will take place Wednesday 14 October.
How to Enter
- Submit a recent photograph of your dog which fits the theme of happiness with the tags #KNAKewmunitydogs and @kewneighbours on our social media channels Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, or via email to email@example.com
- Please note your dog does not need to be in a Christmas theme photo to enter.
- Please include your pets name and breed. We will respond with a private message or reply by email to confirm your name, address and contact details. If we are unable to confirm your information your entry will not go forward to our judges. Please help us to maintain contact with you by following our social media accounts.
- Your entry must be created by yourself and not by a professional, you must own the rights and by entering you are giving us permission to use your photo for publicity purposes across different media.
- There is no entry fee for the competition, a donation to our charity is always welcome.
Winners and Prize
- The winner and runner up will be contacted after the judges have reached their final decision. The winner and runner up will be announced via our social media channel in October 2020.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing for your dog to participate in the prize photo shoot, which will include Christmas props, and an image of your pet reproduced for our KNA Christmas card. You will receive images of your dog taken for the Christmas card.
- The photoshoot will take place at a time and a mutually agreed location and be subject to any current social distancing requirements.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- The winner and runner up will receive a goody bag for their dog sponsored by Posh Pups, Sandycombe Road, Kew.
Use of your information
- Pet pictures will be used in publicity for KNA. Information submitted for the competition will only be used for purposes of administrating this competition and will be deleted after it is complete. If you wish to withdraw your competition entry after submission, please contact us.